hystericalcheezit

hystericalcheezit

My imported reviews have lost all formatting, I'll work on fixing them.

I am too lazy to shelf all my books  -- because I shelf a LOT, and having to individually select them all on two sites? HA HA NO -- so go for my Goodreads for that (among other) shit.

Cohesion
Erica Spindler
Supernatural Freak
Louisa Klein
The Mirrored Shard - Caitlin Kittredge

I skimmed through this one because I wanted to know what the hell happened (because I love the characters, especially Dean, and though he wasn't quite enough to get me to READ read, I had to know 'cause I adore him absolutely to DEATH) and the ending was really fucking cute but with the last chapter ??? does this mean another book??? Because, yeah -- No. I mean, I'd look through it and see what happens because, as I mentioned, I love the characters and I'd like to kind of "dimly" experience it, but there's no way I'm gonna really read it.

Even if the last chapter isn't a promise of another book, it's still a nice way to end it. God bless (semi-?)happy endings.

(Giving a half star more than Nightmare Garden because what I read, I enjoyed better than the 2nd book and it also appeared to be written a little better.)